The Spires BirminghamCommercial Street, Birmingham, B1 1RH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Best Prices at The Spires Birmingham
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 10 per 24 hours.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- Paid WiFi
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that for weekend, bank holiday or other special dates stays, a refundable security deposit of GBP 250 is payable by credit card upon arrival and will be refunded once the apartment has been checked after departure. A refundable deposit of GBP 50 per apartment is required on all other days.
The suites are not intended as a venue for social gatherings, parties or other such events. Stag and hen parties are not accepted. If the apartments have been booked for any of these events the reservation is liable to be cancelled.
For all advance purchase reservations, a non-refundable charge of 95% of the value of the booking will be deducted from the card upfront. The remaining 5% of the value of the booking is required to be paid by the guest upon arrival with use of the same card through chip and pin device. A copy of a photographic ID for those bookings is mandatory.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Spires Birmingham of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Based on 97 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: