Baixa CosyRua Dos Correeiros N.º 174, Santa Maria Maior, 1100-169 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map
Best Prices at Baixa Cosy
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- High chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Dining area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- DVD Player
- Clothes rack
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Private apartment in building
- City view
- Landmark view
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Baixa Cosy will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in.
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that check-in after 22:00 should be requested in advance and charges may apply.
Please note that the 7th guest will be accommodated on a sofa bed.
Please note that fees associated with bank transfers are paid by the guest and cannot be refunded in the case of cancellation.
Please inform Baixa Cosy of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Based on 29 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: