Vivenda OliveiraRua Da Barca, 9950-303 Madalena, Portugal – Great location - show map
|Apartment with Sea View||
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 3 years of age)
|Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
|One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)|
Best Prices at Vivenda Oliveira
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM on site
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 17 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that a prepayment of 30% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. The remaining 70% will be charged on the day of arrival. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Final cleaning is included.
Please inform Vivenda Oliveira of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Based on 121 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: