GolfCaminho Dos Golfes, N.º 335, 8125-309 Vilamoura, Portugal – Show map
Best Prices at Golf
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Dining area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD Player
- Clothes rack
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Private pool
- Air conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
- Pool view
- Garden view
The trendy Vilamoura tourist resort has lively nightlife spots, bars, a marina, beaches, golf courses and a casino.
The Algarve's golden beaches(2.1 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
Albufeira's Old Town(7.8 miles)
Albufeira's Old Town area is near the beach and has a wide range of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Golf will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in, by bank transfer.
Please note that a deposit of EUR 500 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please note that heating is available on request and subject to an additional charge of EUR 250 per week.
Please inform Golf of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
No review score yet...
We need at least 2 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Golf meet this goal.