ElleganceCaminho Do Castanheiro, Oceanis Park, Casa 111, 8125-419 Vilamoura, 8125-419 Vilamoura, Portugal – Show map
Best Prices at Ellegance
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- DVD Player
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- City view
The trendy Vilamoura tourist resort has lively nightlife spots, bars, a marina, beaches, golf courses and a casino.
The Algarve's golden beaches(1.2 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
Albufeira's Old Town(7 miles)
Albufeira's Old Town area is near the beach and has a wide range of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Ellegance will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 300 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the house.
Please inform Ellegance of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 300 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: