Quinta da AtalaiaAtalaia, Monte Bravo, 8600-000 Lagos, Portugal – Great location - show map
|Three-Bedroom House||× 6|
Best Prices at Quinta da Atalaia
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Non-smoking Rooms
The Algarve's golden beaches(8.9 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
Algarve International Circuit(10.1 miles)
This state-of-the-art venue hosts international competitions at its racetrack, karting and off-road paths, making it a must for motorsports enthusiasts.
Sagres and Cape São Vicente(14.6 miles)
Cape São Vicente in Sagres is Europe's most south-westerly point. Sagres is especially popular for its water sports.
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid via bank transfer or Paypal. The remaining 75% must also be paid by bank transfer or Paypal, up to 45 days before the date of check-in. Quinta da Atalaia will contact guests with further details.
A security deposit of is required 6 weeks prior to arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Based on 43 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: