Casa da PraiaBeco do Astrolábio, Lote 3, Sesmarias, 8200-401 Albufeira, 8200-401 Albufeira, Portugal – Show map
Best Prices at Casa da Praia
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- DVD Player
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Private pool
- BBQ Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
- City view
- Pool view
- Sea view
Albufeira's Old Town(2.9 miles)
Albufeira's Old Town area is near the beach and has a wide range of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
The Algarve's golden beaches(9.2 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
The trendy Vilamoura tourist resort has lively nightlife spots, bars, a marina, beaches, golf courses and a casino.
From 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that the 30% prepayment of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking, must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Aqua Plaza will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a EUR 500 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please inform Casa da Praia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
No review score yet...
We need at least 2 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Casa da Praia meet this goal.