Balaia PrestigeCondominio Balaia Prestige, Fracção F, Brejos, 8200-315 Albufeira, 8200-315 Albufeira, Portugal – Show map
|Four-Bedroom Holiday Home||× 8|
Best Prices at Balaia Prestige
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- BBQ Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Airport Shuttle
Albufeira's Old Town(1.9 miles)
Albufeira's Old Town area is near the beach and has a wide range of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
The Algarve's golden beaches(4.7 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
The trendy Vilamoura tourist resort has lively nightlife spots, bars, a marina, beaches, golf courses and a casino.
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Balaia Prestige will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the house.
Please inform Balaia Prestige of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: