Apartamentos Brisa Do MarUrbanização Seteobra, 8200-416 Albufeira, Portugal – Great location - show map
Best Prices at Apartamentos Brisa Do Mar
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
Albufeira's Old Town(3.4 miles)
Albufeira's Old Town area is near the beach and has a wide range of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
The Algarve's golden beaches(9.8 miles)
Known as Portugal's top summer destination, the Algarve has scenic and popular beaches such as Falésia, Rocha and Montegordo.
The trendy Vilamoura tourist resort has lively nightlife spots, bars, a marina, beaches, golf courses and a casino.
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 12 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Apartamentos Brisa Do Mar will contact guests with further details
Please note that late check-in after 21:30 has an additional cost of EUR 20 payed at check-in.
Based on 30 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: