In and Around Vosges
As the morning mist lifts to reveal the densely wooded Vosges Mountains in the Ballons des Vosges Nature Park, hikers set off from their chalets in the direction of the deep mountain lakes. Once snow falls in the winter, skiers gravitate towards Géradmer and its slopes.
The highest peaks lie to the east, in neighboring Alsace, while to the west, the mountains gently turn to hills and spa towns such as Vittel and Contrexéville, attracting those seeking thermal retreats. Wherever you stay in the Vosges, enjoy the natural landscapes and make the best of the region’s fresh air.
Show me vacation rentals in nearby cities:
- Épinal 21 vacation rentals
- Gérardmer 64 vacation rentals
- La Bresse 75 vacation rentals
- Plombières-les-Bains 23 vacation rentals
- Xonrupt-Longemer 28 vacation rentals
- Plainfaing 5 vacation rentals