Chalet Tissières159 route des Tissières, Les Bossons, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France – Great location - show map
|Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom|
|Triple Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom|
|Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room|
|Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room|
Max adults: 24
Max children: 2 (up to 4 years of age)
Best Prices at Chalet Tissières
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Airport Shuttle
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
Mer de Glace and Montenvers Train(2.2 miles)
Take the Montenvers railway to comfortably discover the largest glacier in France, the ‘Sea of Ice’.
Step into the Void(2.8 miles)
Hover 1035 metres over the valley in this enclosed glass box on the summit of the Aiguille de Midi.
L’Aiguille du Midi(3 miles)
Take one of the world’s highest cable cars from Chamonix and reach the summit of this 3842-metres-high mountain of the Mont Blanc Massif.
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
During the winter, the following services are available at an extra charge, and they are offered if you book your room at an half-board included rate. Please contact the property directly for further information, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation:
- Welcome champagne, afternoon cakes/nibbles/drinks
- Cheese board, bread and soup for late evening arrivals
- In-valley transfers to and from the ski slopes. This service is available every day between 9:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 except on Wednesday to any of the ski stations within the Chamonix valley.
- A bus pass for the local ski shuttles, stopping a short walk from the Chalet
- A 3-course evening meal, available every day, except on Wednesday
- Afternoon snacks and glass of mulled wine, tea or coffee, available every day, except on Wednesday
- In-house ski and snowboard rental equipment, delivery and fitting service
- Shared or private Geneva Airport transfers
- Linen, towels, bathrobes and free toiletries.
- Shuttle service to the town until 22:00
Please note that the hot tub is only used during the winter season from 20 December onwards until 30 April, from 8:00 until 23:00, or if you exclusively rent the chalet in summer for a minimum of 3 nights. If you reserve individual rooms, only the breakfast will be included.
Based on 211 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: