Recanto Sul FlatRua Poeta Jorge Fernandes, 2222, Ponta Negra, Natal, CEP 59090-480, Brazil – Great location - show map
|Two-Bedroom Apartment||× 5|
|One-Bedroom Apartment with Patio|
Best Prices at Recanto Sul Flat
We found the lowest prices here for the next 6 months
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- BBQ Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Ironing Service
- Airport Shuttle
- Family Rooms
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A 30% deposit will be charged via bank transfer and the remaining 70% can be paid with a credit card upon check in.